sábado, enero 13, 2007

JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEW YORK

It's 5:22 in the morning. We've just arrived in New York. We certainly had a pleasant flight (if not for the awful fart that this gringo sitting next to me shoot off. It was so stinky that the emergency mask filters were about to pop off! I reliesed the device that delivers artificial air in order to get rid of the odor. Only my cousin Toño's farts back in the sixties compare with the one of this pig's sitting next to me!.)

Anyway, right now its 6:15 am in New York, Amalia and I are really tired because to us its 3:15, our biological clocks work with the pulse of California. We've decided to rest for a-while in the airport not to wake up so early to our relatives here in the Big Apple.

As Amalia laid down on a huge coach in the terminal of Jet Blue, I took out my lap top and started to manipulate it by first time. In the past I've observed (with some sort of envy), to others doing this. I really like the sense of importance and the intelectual look of people working in their lap tops in airports.) Now is my turn, ho, ho, ho!

To make it even more impresive, I write my nonsense in English!

Ok, time is up. We ought to go home. Bye!

No hay comentarios.: